Thursday, April 19, 2007

This week's guest publication...

In the tradition of Have I Got News For You, I came across these publications in a Charlotte newsagents today that I just had to share...

First up is Celebrity Car, a rollicking read I'm sure. The bastard offspring of Hello and Autocar. Or something. I have no idea who Chuck Liddell is, I'm afraid, but he seems to like his Ferrari.




The next one is truly special: Turkey Hunting Strategies. I wasn't aware that turkey-hunting was particularly popular in these parts, or for that matter that such a pastime even existed. I haven't seen a single wild turkey, but perhaps that's why you need to subscribe to this publication - it boasts a "Feather Forecast" - a 48-state report predicting the success of your bird-baiting season. The "Chick-Strike Tactics" just sound mean though...

No comments: